Sr. Project Manager • United States
Jennifer Stumm leads the Tenant Representation Project Management Team where she guides clients through the process of defining their real estate needs and aligning that need with their business goals and objectives. She focuses on local and national corporate tenant improvement projects. She has a comprehensive knowledge of design and construction that she leverages to create successful projects.
Ms. Stumm has been with Cushman & Wakefield for four years and has over 15 years of design experience prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield. Ms. Stumm was a Project Lead for Life Time Fitness, where she led the remodeling efforts of existing fitness clubs and a Project Manager for Gensler, where she focused on corporate tenant improvement projects. Previous project experience includes a variety of project types and sizes from corporate, legal, retail, hospitality, healthcare, higher education and financial.
Awards & Associations
- Ballard Spahr (formerly Lindquist & Vennum), Legal Tenant improvement –80,000 SF
- Briggs, Legal Tenant improvement –93,000 SF
- Cities Market Studios, Corporate Tenant improvement –8,000 SF
- Grant Thornton, Tenant improvement –30,000 SF
- International Dairy Queen, Corporate Tenant improvement –52,000 SF
- Korn Ferry, International Tenant improvement / Restack –80,000 SF
- Life Time Fitness, Major renovation –200,000 SF; Phased construction to allow for club to remain open
- Marquette Financial Companies, Financial Tenant improvement –20,000 SF
- Prime Therapeutics –Multiple national locations, Various tenant improvement projects 6,000-70,000 SF; Major corporate restack
- Streamworks, Build to Suit office and warehouse –88,000 SF
- US Bank –Multiple national locations, Various Corporate tenant improvement projects 8,000-70,000 SF
- Wurth Adams, Build to suit office and warehouse –145,000 SF