Vice Chairman • United States
Joseph Peddie has over 38 years of experience servicing clients’ commercial real estate requirements. Mr. Peddie specializes in tenant representation and related transactions, including office leases, building acquisitions, and build-to-suit projects. Mr. Peddie has completed transactions totaling in excess of 20 million square feet.
Mr. Peddie previously joined Cushman Realty Corporation in 1990, which merged with Cushman & Wakefield in 2001. Mr. Peddie represented major tenants, developing strong client relationships both locally and nationwide.
- Recognized as one of Cushman & Wakefield’s Top 10 Producers for the past twelve years
- Consistently qualifies for Cushman & Wakefield’s annual Achievement Conference and has been recognized as one of Houston’s top office brokers
- Finalist for the “Broker of the Year” award given by the NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Development Association in 2001 and 2010
- Repeat “Heavy Hitter” by the Houston Business Journal
Graduate of Menlo College (1976) and completed his education at the University of Texas, majoring in business administration
- Member of the Houston Association of Realtors, Texas Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors, Texas Chamber of Commerce, and the Houston Office Leasing Brokers Association (HOLBA)
- Actively involved in the conservation of the natural resources in the State of Texas
For Lease • Office
910 Louisiana Street
Houston, TX 77002
Total Available Space: 177,239 SF
Rental Price: Negotiable