Executive Director • United States
John McMann is a Director of Cushman & Wakefield’s Valuation & Advisory team. He is part of the Machinery & Equipment practice, working alongside David Koller to expand the group’s capabilities and clients.
Mr. McMann was most recently a Senior Manager at KMPG, where he co-managed a tangible asset valuation practice of 12 professionals. While there, he and his team conducted valuations throughout the world and across a variety of industries. Key accomplishments included managing the largest fixed asset management engagement the firm had conducted and managing the valuation of the tangible assets for one of the largest mining acquisitions in history.
Prior to KPMG John was with American Appraisal Associates as a Valuation Consultant where he conducted valuations of personal property for financial reporting, property tax, GASB 34, and insurance replacement cost purposes.
- Accredited Senior Member, American Society of Appraisers, with a Designation in Machinery and Technical Specialties
- Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors
- Certified Commercial Investment Member
- Master of Science in Real Estate from the University of Georgia
- Bachelor of Arts from Emory University