Director • United States
John Wichman is a Multi-Market Account Manager at Cushman & Wakefield. He joined the firm in 2011, after working in the construction and corporate relocation business.
John is an integral part of the brokerage team, led by Tim Cahill, Sam Arthur and Alex Brody specializing in tenant representation for mid & large cap companies across North America and around Globe. They have completed transactions of various services totalling more than 7 million square feet. John leads their team’s marketing and business development efforts and is key in designing solutions to help their clients strategic manage their real portfolios.
John has formulated site selection strategies for Strategic Materials and EnerSys for new distribution and warehouses in the upper Midwest. He aided the development and design global integrated facilities management solutions for Akamai Technologies, OSRAM Sylvania and Kellogg’s.
- Akamai Technologies
- Allstate Insurance
- Anixter Inc.
- Duke Energy
- Kellogg’s Co.
- inVentiv Health
- OSRAM Sylvania
- John Buck Company
- St. Louis Cardinals · Lincoln Park Zoo
- John Deere Landscapes, LLC
- Rasmussen College
- Progressive Insurance
- Nestle Waters, Inc
- EnerSys Inc.
- Kohler Co.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Concordia University, Wisconsin
- Masters in Corporate Real Estate (MCR) – CoreNet Global
Our team builds relationships and solutions for long-term success. We help our client's build strategic plans to effectively and efficiently manage real estate in support of their company’s mission and vision. We are ready to get started today! Give us a call…
- CoreNet Global Chicago Chapter – Member, Board of Directors Co-Chair and Past President
- Industrial Asset Management Council (IAMC) – Committee Member, and Fall Forum Host Committee