Iowa Commercial • United States of America
Jordan Bouslog joined Cushman & Wakefield Iowa Commercial Advisors in March of 2019. Jordan specializes in commercial investments, representing investors and building owners across the Mid-west and Greater Des Moines market.
Jordan was born and raised in Des Moines and has accumulated knowledge and expertise from a triple major he received at the University of Northern Iowa in 2014. His educational background em-powers him to understand financial concepts and practices, while at the same time developing and apprehending the Real Estate market. Known for his thorough communication and commitment to each client, Jordan continues to construct and sustain long-term relationships with commercial property owners and users.
- Hurts Donut Co.
- United Rentals, Inc.
- Des Moines Escape Games
- GTG Construction
- Koester Construction
- All-Star Daycare
- Iowa Soccer Association
- West Des Moines Girls Softball Association
- Dumpling Darling
- Gastro Grub
- Hana Ramen Sushi/Sakura Sushi
- Breakout Games
- Simpson, Jensen, Abels, Fischer & Bouslog, P.C.
- Rotary Club of Des Moines A.M.
- Iowa Commercial Real Estate Association
- Make-A-Wish Foundation - Tour de Lights Board Member
- University of Northern Iowa, Bachelor of Business Administration, Real Estate, and Finance