Principal - CRESCO • United States
Joseph has been with Cushman & Wakefield | CRESCO Real Estate since its inception in February,
1991. Joe established a reputation as a results-oriented overachiever and continues to focus on
industrial real estate brokerage and consulting. His specific areas of expertise include the sale and
leasing of industrial property, land sales and development, tenant representation and consulting
services. Joe is also experienced in the procurement of tax abatement and other incentive programs
available through local, county, state and the federal government. Additionally, globally strategic
alliances provide Joe a unique capability of servicing his clients.
As an industry leader, Joe’s in depth understanding of the real estate industry has qualified him to be a featured speaker and panelist at industry events.
Joe also served as the market leader and single point of contact for 13 years in Northeast Ohio for Cushman & Wakefield.
- • Amware Companies
• Avery Dennison
• Biynah Industrial Partners
• Carnegie Management and Development Corp.
• Energizer Battery Company
• Faber-Castell, USA
• Federal Express Corporation
• Fifth Third Bank
• G.E. Capital
• Geis Companies
• Hallmark Cards, Inc.
• Liberty Development Company
• Norfolk Southern Corporation
• PNC Bank
• Premier Development Partners
• Stag Capital Partners
• The Sherwin Williams Company
• Westin, Inc.
- Harbor Group International/Great Lakes Portfolio, nine (9) industrial buildings throughout Northeast Ohio totaling 766,272 SF, investment portfolio sale - $43,125,000
- Avery Dennison/Rolled Material Worldwide & Fasson North American Division, 8080 Norton Parkway, Mentor, Ohio - 220,000 SF, four story office headquarters - Build to Suit, $60,000,000
- The Barna Caplan Team averages 120 to 150 transactions a year representing a total consideration of $135,000,000+
- AB Biynah, LLC/Great Lakes Industrial Portfolio, seven (7) buildings throughout Northeast Ohio totaling 655,603 SF, investment portfolio sale - $44,550,000.
- Ohio Light Portfolio, 11 buildings throughout Northeast Ohio totaling 1,075,055 SF, Investment Portfolio Sale $67,820,000"
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) – Former Regional Director, Board Member and President of the Ohio Chapter
- SIOR Foundation – Former President, and current Trustee
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Cleveland State University Alumni Association
- Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity – Greater Cleveland Alumni Association
- NAIOP “Industrial Investment Transaction of the Year”
- NAIOP “Industrial Transaction of the Year”
- NAIOP Honorable Mention for “Traveling Gun Award for Investment Transaction of the Year”
- NAIOP “Investment Transaction of the Year”
- NAIOP “Office Transaction of the Year”
- NAIOP “Office Development of the Year”
- NAIOP “Industrial Broker of the Year”
- Duke Realty Corporation “Construction Project of the Year”
- CoStar “Power Broker” awards"