Managing Director • United States
An industry veteran with more than 13 years of brokerage experience, Mr. Bernstein specializes in landlord and tenant representation across the Westside with a specific focus in Culver City, Hollywood, Miracle Mile, Playa Vista, and Beverly Hills.
As a skilled advisor to landlords, tenants, and investors, Mr. Bernstein has completed over 7 million square feet of leasing in his career and was involved in leasing many of the Westside’s most prominent office projects.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, Mr. Bernstein served as Vice President at First Property Realty Corporation in Beverly Hills. He also previously worked at Cassidy Turley in San Diego, prior to the company’s merger with DTZ.
• J.H. Snyder Co.
• Onni Group
• IDS Real Estate Group
• Hackman Capital Partners
• Watt Investment Partners
• EQ Office
• Kilroy Realty Corporation
• Hudson Pacific Properties
• Karney Properties
• Wilshire Courtyard-1,000,000 sf
• 5757 Wilshire (SAG-AFTRA Plaza)- 530,000 sf
• The Bluffs at Playa Vista-500,000 sf
• Atria West-280,000 sf
• Hollywood 959-250,000 sf
• 1601 Vine-116,000 sf
• Workscapes at Hayden Tract-110,000 sf
• Playa Court Campus-50,000 sf
- Member and past president-Building Hope division of City of Hope
• Member, Los Angeles Commercial Real Estate Association (LACRA)
- Bachelor of Arts, University of California at San Diego (Economics and Sociology)