Executive Director • United States
Jude Collins is an Executive Director with Cushman & Wakefield’s Tenant Advisory Group, where he exclusively specializes in tenant representation by assisting corporate clients in creating and implementing real estate strategies. Throughout his almost 25-year career as a tenant representation specialist, Mr. Collins’ roles on the team include team leadership, strategic planning, client portfolio management and transaction implementation for numerous industry leading tenants throughout the Washington, D.C. region, nationally and globally. Mr. Collins has been involved in approximately 1,000 lease transactions worth more than $1 billion dollars in aggregate value.
- Consistently one of the top producers for Cushman & Wakefield in the Washington DC area.
- Recipient of the Service Excellence Award at Cushman & Wakefield, which is awarded for outstanding achievement in the pursuit of business performance excellence and total client satisfaction.
- Top “35 under 35” for the Washington, D.C. region commercial real estate industry by Bisnow.
- Curtiss Wright Corporation
- Dine Brands
- ECS Federal
- FTI Consulting
- Goldman Sachs
- International Justice Mission
- Nissan North America, Inc.
- Research Innovations
- Sunrise Senior Living
- Georgetown Visitation Preparatory School, Buildings and Grounds Committee Member
- Board Member/Youth Coach - Great Falls Lacrosse Association
- Founder of Delta Waterfowl Conservation Organization
- Board Member of the Kevin E. Reichardt Foundation
- Team member of the Washington, DC, Bayhawks (Major League Lacrosse) (2002 - 2006)
- Bachelor of Arts from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Three-time Division I NCAA Lacrosse All-American