Executive Director • United States
Since joining Cushman & Wakefield in 2000, Mr. Cline has been responsible for appraisal and consulting services performed throughout Northern California and Northern Nevada on all types of income producing properties including industrial facilities, corporate headquarter campuses, office complexes, retail centers, apartments, vacant land, schools, churches, automobile dealerships, self storage facilities, agricultural properties and residential subdivisions. The intended uses of these assignments were for mortgage lending, corporate advisory, off-balance sheet financing, disposition, acquisition, assessment districts, tax appeal purposes, litigation and rent arbitration. In 2018, Mr. Cline was appointed a member of the national portfolio valuation team for Cushman & Wakefield.
- Recipient, Service Excellence Award for Cushman & Wakefield Northern California – 2002
- Game Ball Award for Cushman & Wakefield Northern California – 2006
- Two-time recipient of the Appraisal Institute Northern California Chapter’s “George & Alberta Stauss Scholarship”
- Volunteer missionary work in South Africa, Botswana and Lesotho (1993-1995).
- Silver Beaver award recipient for service to the Golden Empire Council, Life Member of the National Eagle Scout Association and Beaded Wood Badge-trained participant (2011) and staff (2014).
- Vice President and member of the Executive Board for the Golden Empire Council of the Boy Scouts of America (2015-2017)
- Assistant Council Commissioner and member of the Board of Directors for the Golden Empire Council of the Boy Scouts of America (2017-current)
- District Chairman for the Sierra Gateway District of the Golden Empire Council of the Boy Scouts of America (2013-2015)
- Chartered Organization Representative and Unit Executive for Pack/Troop/Team/Crew 145 of the Boy Scouts of America in Lincoln, California from 2006 through 2012
- Committee Chair for Troop/Team/Crew 145 (2012-2019)
- By appointment from the City Council, Mr. Cline has served on the City Building Board of Appeals (two terms ending in 2016) and the Transit Committee for the City of Lincoln (one term ending in 2016).
- By appointment by the Western Placer Unified School District, a member of the Measure A and Measure N General Obligation Bond Citizens' Bond Oversight Committee (2017-current).