Senior Director • United States
Julian Rondello, MAI is a Senior Director of Valuation & Advisory at Cushman & Wakefield. Throughout his career, Mr. Rondello has appraised and analyzed a wide variety of commercial property types and provided critical consultation and litigation services to a diversified range of clients. He possesses expertise in the valuation of complex income producing properties owned by institutional investors, providing analysis that is internally consistent over several years. In addition to institutional portfolio valuations, he frequently represents both property owners and governmental agencies in appraisal and litigation support for eminent domain and condemnation proceedings.
Prior to joining Cushman and Wakefield, Julian served as a Senior Appraiser & Director of IT at McKee Appraisal. He also previously served as an AmeriCorps VISTA within the City of Portland Mayors Office.
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics & Political Science and a minor in Business Administration, Western Washington University
- Designated Member, Appraisal Institute. As of the current date, Julian Rondello, MAI has completed the requirements of the continuing education program of the Appraisal Institute:
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the following states:
- Washington – 1102535
- Urban Land Institute Young Leaders Group
- Commercial Office Panel Moderator for the Appraisal Institute’s NW Chapter Fall Conference