Brokerage Specialist • United States
Julie Miller has been serving as the Senior Brokerage Coordinator for Cushman & Wakefield’s South Florida Industrial Team since 2011.
She is responsible for leading the property marketing for the team, processing all revenue documents for payment, new listing agreements, liaising for the team as it relates to social media, public relations activities, coordinating broker events, new listing marketing and updating the team’s activity reports. She also assists the team with property tours, lease negotiations and processing sale contracts.
Julie also chairs the Women’s Integrated Network (WIN) for Cushman’s South Florida Region, which develops and supports the talents of women team members by providing a platform that values diverse perspectives and leverages leadership skills to benefit Cushman & Wakefield, our clients and the real estate industry as a whole.
Ms. Miller has 20+ years of experience in marketing commercial real estate and, prior to joining the South Florida Industrial Team, led all support activities for Brenner Real Estate Group's brokerage department for 4 years. Previously she served as office manager/marketing assistant for McCraney Property Company in West Palm Beach, Florida where she was responsible for property marketing materials and media coordination. She also worked for five years as leasing assistant/office manager for Liberty Property Trust in Pennsylvania and Boca Raton, Florida.
- C&W Rookie of the Year: 2012
- C&W Top Industrial Team- South Florida: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
- C&W Top Producing Team in Broward & Palm Beach Counties: 2015 - 2022
- C&W Deal of the Year: 2015, 2020, 2021
- NAIOP Industrial Brokerage Team of the Year: 2017, 2018
- C&W Employee of the Year 2022
- Lehigh University – Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson: State of Florida: 2001
- WIN – Women’s Integrated Network (Member)
- UNITY – LGBTQ+ Integrated Network (Member)
- BUILD – Blacks United in Leadership & Development (Member)