Brokerage Coordinator • United States
Katie plays an active role in the business operations for the brokerage team, including the preparation of proposals, presentations, fliers, financial information, and weekly reporting of marketing and business activity. She implements all functions relating to property listings including marketing and distribution of collateral and coordinating events and tours.
Katie has held key administrative and management positions throughout her career. She came to Cushman & Wakefield from the United Way of Northeast Florida, where she served as Communications Director for two years. There, she organized large-scale vents, created marketing collateral, and managed media and donor relations. Prior to that she was the Marketing Manager for the Jacksonville Symphony Orchestra. She has nearly a decade of additional marketing experience with The Archer Group, Lennar, and Golder Associates.
- Master of Business Administration from the University of North Florida
- Bachelors degrees in Management and Marketing from the University of North Florida
During her time with the company, Katie has received the Rookie of the Year award in 2015 and received the Employee of the Year in 2017 & 2019, from the Jacksonville office.
- Cushman and Wakefield Future Leaders- Jacksonville Chairperson
- Cushman Cares Council- Jacksonville Chairperson
- Impact Jax
- Jacksonville Chamber of Commerce