Vice Chair • United States
Kelley Parker has 43 years of real estate experience representing corporate clients and institutions in their multi-tenant, office, and industrial facility requirements. He has an extensive background assisting clients with difficult site acquisitions/dispositions and lease negotiations. Mr. Parker is the senior partner of the Parker/Littman team, which is one of the top producing industrial and land teams globally within Cushman & Wakefield. He is also a member of Cushman & Wakefield’s Industrial Services Ports and Intermodal Strategy Group and the Rail Advisory Group.
In 1990 Mr. Parker joined Cushman & Wakefield, where he quickly became one of the company’s top-producing brokers. As a senior partner of the Parker/Littman brokerage team, the team has been working together for the last 20 years. In 2017, 2018, and 2019 the Parker/Littman team represented clients in 112 transactions valued at $359,901,751. These transactions include of 6,655,000 square feet of both warehousing and manufacturing space, and 3,537 acres of land. Thirty-eight transactions in this three-year period involved space requirements of 90,000 square feet or greater. The Parker/Littman team is regarded as one of the most experienced and productive in the Gulf Coast markets. Kelley Parker has been ranked in the top 20 producing industrial brokers within the firm globally almost every year in the last ten years.
Mr. Parker began his real estate career in 1976. He was previously a Senior Vice President with The Horne Company, where he managed the industrial brokerage department. He received numerous production awards in recognition of his outstanding sales achievement.
- Member of the Houston Association of Realtors (HAR), where he served as Director and President in 1987
- Served on the Texas Association of Realtors CID board of governors
- Member of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) and holds the prestigious SIOR designation
- Past president of both the Houston Association of Realtors and of the Houston Chapter of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Served on the board of the Buffalo Bayou Partnership and was the founding President of the East End Chamber of Commerce
- #1 Industrial Broker for Cushman & Wakefield globally - 2014; Top 20 Industrial Broker - 2017
- Inducted into the NAIOP Hall of Fame - 2014
- Recipient of Cushman & Wakefield’s Industrial Brokerage Deal of the Year award – 1994, 1999, 2004, 2005, 2007
- Recipient of Cushman & Wakefield’s National Service Excellence Award for outstanding client service – 1999, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2006
- Recognized in 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 by the Houston Business Journal as an industrial “Heavy Hitter” broker.
- Recognized as one of the Top Ten Cushman & Wakefield Brokers in the Houston branch – 2006 through 2017
- Awarded the 2013, 2014, and 2017 Industrial Deal of the Year award by the Houston Chapter of the National Association of Industrial and Office Developers (NAIOP) for the sale and leaseback of a 90.8-acre site on the Houston Ship Channel and the sale of the 10,897-acre Cedar Crossing Industrial Park in Baytown
- Second highest producing industrial broker throughout Cushman & Wakefield globally – 2006, 2007
- Third highest producing industrial broker throughout Cushman & Wakefield globally - 2013
- Recipient of the Industrial Broker of the Year award from NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Development Association – 1991, 2005
- Awarded the Texas Association of Realtors (TAR) Star Award in its inauguration in 1985 for accomplishing a difficult and creative transaction
- Buffalo Bayou Partnership
- Air Products
- Slay Industries
- Gulf Inland Logistics Park
- Firestone Polymers
- Sulzer Pumps, Inc.
- MRC Global
- Carson Company
- Haldor Topsoe
- DHL/Exel Global Logistics, Inc.
- Intermarine, USA
- Cheniere Energy
- Vinmar, Inc.
- Kuraray America
- Lonza America, Inc.
- Tuffli Companies
- Northwest Pipe Company
- SGS North America
- Hellmann Worldwide Logistics
For Lease • Manufacturing
11100 Highway 225
La Porte, TX 77571
For Lease • Manufacturing
16915 Leonard Road
Houston, TX 77049
For Lease • Office Service
4702 North Sam Houston Parkway West, #100
Houston, TX 77086
For Sale • General Retail
1105 Highway 146
La Porte, TX 77571
For Sale • Warehouse/Distribution
401 Harrington Street
Houston, TX 77009