Executive Director • United States
CCIM, MCR, SIOR • #174755
As an advocate and advisor for companies who lease or own real estate, Ken Ashley has worked for nearly 25 years to help business leadership translate business strategy into real estate solutions. He believes that real estate can enable high-level business performance and, when properly executed, serve to differentiate smart companies from their competition. Ken and his team are perennial top producers in Atlanta and at Cushman & Wakefield nationally.
Ken is the chairman for Cushman & Wakefield’s Tenant Advisory Group, comprised of the company’s highest performing brokers and is an award-winning instructor in his trade organization CoreNet Global. Ken has a strong desire to pay his “civic rent” and serves with a number of not-for-profit organizations. He was the chair for the 2018 class of Leadership Atlanta and currently serves on the Board. Ken is active in Boy Scouts where he serves on the National Properties Committeeand the local Council Board.Finally, Ken serves on the Board of the Atlanta Police Foundation’s Crime Stoppers Task Force and the youth serving organization Spirit of Atlanta Drum and Bugle Corps.
Ken has been married to his awesome wife Karen for 27 years and is the proud father of four great kids and two lazy pugs.
- Member, Society of Industrial and Office Realtors, 2009 Georgia Chapter President
- Top-rated Faculty at CoreNet Global eight times
- Garnered CoreNet "Luminary" designation, as well as top-rated speaker award
- Earned Masters of Commercial Real Estate designation from CoreNet
- Top 100 producer at Cushman & Wakefield
- 23-Year Phoenix Member of the Atlanta Commercial Board of REALTORS® Million Dollar Club
- 2007, 2008, and 2011 Atlanta Deal of the Year, Cushman & Wakefield
- 2011 Deal of the Year, Atlanta Business Chronicle
- 2012, top office producer for Atlanta
- Board Member, Leadership Atlanta
- Serves on Board of Directors and Executive Committee of Atlanta Area Council of the Boy Scouts
- Member of the National Properties Committee of the BSA
- Recipient of the Silver Beaver Award from BSA (Highest award a volunteer can receive)
- Atlanta Police Foundation “Crime Stoppers” Board
- Spirit of Atlanta Drum & Bugle Corps Board
Graduate of the University of Georgia, Terry College of Business
For Lease • Office
4325 Alexander Drive, #200
Alpharetta, GA 30022