Executive Director • United States
Kevin Meissner has 15 years of CRE experience and has focused exclusively in representing the interests of corporate users during this period. He has a broad range of transaction-type experience including office lease renewals, restructures, relocations, acquisitions and dispositions, strategic planning for large single and multiple national assignments.
Mr. Meissner is a licensed California Real Estate Broker and played professional soccer for the Portland Timbers.
- Cubic Corporation
- Arrowhead General Insurance
- City of San Diego
- Mapp Biopharmaceuticals
- IRRAS Biotech
- CONNECT with San Diego Venture Group - Board Member
- Uni / Cathedral Catholic High School - Alumni Board Member
- University of San Diego Athletics - Alumni Board Member
- CoreNet Global
- TAG - Tenant Advisory Group
- One Occupier
- Tenant Representation