Iowa Commercial • United States of America
President & CEO, CCIM •
Kurt Mumm is the President and owner of Cushman & Wakefield Iowa Commercial Advisors. Throughout his career, he has worked as a tenant and landlord representative for retail and office clients, including several Fortune 500 companies.
Kurt has over 25 years of commercial real estate experience with 17 years of expertise in managing brokers and implementing long term business strategies. Although fully equipped to perform a full range of real estate brokerage and consulting services, Kurt specializes in receiverships and investment brokerage, serving as the court appointed receiver on numerous foreclosure actions.
As President of Iowa Commercial Advisors, Kurt plans to leverage the resources available through both Iowa Commercial Advisors and Cushman & Wakefield, to focus on long-term relationships and better serve local, regional, and national clients.
- CCIM Institute, Member - Past President (2000)
- Iowa Commercial Real Estate Association, Past President (2004)
- University of Northern Iowa Real Estate Advisory Council, Past President (2005-2006)
- Des Moines Business Record’s Forty Under 40, Class of 2000
- Greater Des Moines Leadership Institute, Class of 2001-2002
- Midwest Real Estate News “Hall of Fame” Inductee, 2011
- Iowa Comprehensive Petroleum Underground Storage Tank Fund, Board of Directors