Exec Director • United States
Lana Polchow joined Cushman & Wakefield’s Valuation & Advisory team in Columbus, Ohio in 2016. Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, Ms. Polchow was an Associate Appraiser with Samuel D. Koon & Associates in Columbus, Ohio from 2002 to 2016 where she valued a variety of property types including multifamily, condominiums, subdivisions, office, medical, and retail for lending, tax appeal, asset management, rent and feasibility studies and litigation support.
- Master of Business Administration, The Ohio State University
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, The Ohio State University
- Associate of Applied Science in Construction Management, Columbus State Community College
- Designated Member, Appraisal Institute. As of the current date, Lana M. Polchow, MAI has completed the requirements of the continuing education program of the Appraisal Institute.
- Member of the Industrial and Office Practice Groups
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the following states:
- Indiana – CG41800005
- Kentucky - 5383
- Ohio – 2008004153
- West Virginia – CG1136
- Pennsylvania - GA004624