Senior Associate • United States
Lexie exclusively represents Tenants. She specializes in the representation of companies in Austin and around the globe. In order to achieve clients’ goals, Lexie implements a client-centered approach in order to develop, plan, and execute real estate solutions. Lexie's highest priority is the client relationship.
Whether a client has tenure in their industry or is on the brink of creating and innovating, Lexie can service each need. Knowing where her clients stand within the real estate process is where Lexie specializes and does not over complicate the situation.
- Member, Young Life
- ULI, Mentorship Forum for Young Leaders
- Member/Steering Committee, Women’s Fund of Central Texas (Austin Community Foundation)
- Member, Dell Medical Society
- Community Leadership:
- Volunteer, Meals on Wheels and More
- Volunteer, GENAustin/GENthusiast
- Volunteer, Leadership Austin
- Member, Dell Children’s Trust
B.A. Finance, California State University Sacramento
For Lease • Office
7500 Rialto Boulevard, #260
Austin, TX 78735