Senior Managing Director • United States
Lynda Gallagher is a Senior Managing Director and Regional Manager in the Washington, D.C. office of Cushman & Wakefield Valuation & Advisory.
Prior to this current role, she was a Director at National Property Valuation Advisors, Inc. in Chicago, Illinois and managed the top valuation team within the company, which specialized in institutional and complex real estate assets. Previous work experience includes Executive Managing Director at Landauer Valuation & Advisory, a division of Newmark Grubb Knight Frank, where she was responsible for portfolio management, quality control, due diligence, and appraisal services, as well as served as the Senior Manager of the Midwest Region. Immediately preceding her tenure at Landuaer, she work for CBRE for over a decade in Washington, D.C. and Chicago, Illinois, and co-founded and served as co-director of their Retail Valuation Group.
Awards & Associations
- Designated Member, Appraisal Institute. As of the current date, Lynda Gallagher, MAI has completed the requirements of the continuing education program of the Appraisal Institute.
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the following states:
- Virginia – 4001.016352
- West Virginia – CG556
- Maryland – 32293
- District of Columbia – GA12286
- In addition, Lynda Gallagher holds active licenses in 14 states within the Midwest and Southwest regions.
- • Bachelor of Business Administration – Finance, Old Dominion University (Norfolk, Virginia)