Executive Director • United States
Marc Nakleh started his real estate career in 2003 working as a residential sales agent focusing on investors looking to purchase property adjacent to the University of Florida.
After two years, Mr. Nakleh made the switch from residential real estate to commercial real estate. He received his Masters degree in Real Estate at the University of Florida in 2006. Before starting his real estate career, Mr. Nakleh worked at Bloomberg, LP as a software developer and team leader for the Fixed Income group. He and his group developed and maintained analytical software for 200,000+ users worldwide.
Mr. Nakleh joined Cushman & Wakefield in September 2006. He was promoted to Associate Director in April 2009, Director in July 2010, Senior Director in April 2013, and further promoted to Executive Director in April 2018. Appraisal assignments have included office buildings, ground leases, vacant land, self-storage facilities, shopping centers, apartments, leaseholds, industrial properties, and easement valuations. In January 2010, Mr. Nakleh began working with Brian R. Corcoran, MAI, CRE, FRICS to focus on arbitration and other complex assignments. Notable arbitration assignments include:
- C&W Specialty Practice Groups:
- Dispute Analysis and Litigation Support (DALS)
- Self Storage (NY Team Leader)
- Fair Market Rent for 700,000 square feet of office space in a Midtown Class A office building
- Fair Market Rent for 370,000 square feet of office space in a Downtown Class A office building
- Fair Market Rent for three supermarkets located in Brooklyn and Manhattan
- Fair Market Rent for 10,000 square feet of entertainment space in Times Square
- Fair Market Ground Rent for a cooperative residential building on the Upper East Side
- Fair Market Ground Rent for a cooperative residential building on Roosevelt Island
- Fair Market Ground Rent for a 40,335-square-foot site improved with a Class A office building in Midtown
- Fair Market Value for two Class A office buildings in Midtown subject to a purchase option agreement
- Master of Science, Real Estate, University of Florida
- Bachelor of Science, Management, concentration in Management Information Systems (MIS), Binghamton University
- Designated Member, Appraisal Institute
- As of the current date, Marc Nakleh, MAI has completed the requirements of the continuing education program of the Appraisal Institute.
Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the following state:
- New York – 46000049410
- State of New York Real Estate Associate Broker – License No. 10301209246
- Board Member - Metro New York Appraisal Institute Chapter: 2013-present