Executive Managing Director • United States
Matt has been working in real estate for the last 20 years as a consultant and advisor. He is currently his team’s lead for the development and implementation on The State of Oregon’s portfolio optimization and evaluation strategy, achieving over $80M in realized saving. He also served as team lead for NW Natural’s headquarters evaluation developing and implementing strategic initiatives for potential real estate options. Holding a masters in urban and regional planning and certificate in real estate development, Matt utilizes his background to help clients make well-informed and strategic decisions. Prior to becoming a licensed broker, Matt was a site selector for Cushman & Wakefield for the West Coast.
- Cushman & Wakefield Top Five Producers in 2014 - present
- 2008 Cushman & Wakefield Employee of the Year award
- Northwest Lead: Cushman & Wakefield Healthcare Advisory Group
- NW Natural: Strategic HQ analysis which considered site selection, own versus lease analysis on owned land, including design components and cost estimates, evaluated over 35 potential options, with NW Naturals steering committee identified criteria and objectively screened all options.
- OHSU: Evaluated multiple facilities, including transaction management on, potential new building (ownership), consolidation analysis of over ten departments, buy versus lease analysis, clinic location and negotiation.
- Legacy Health: HQ Evaluation, assisted in strategy development and execution on multiple sites.
- State of Oregon: in partnership with DAS, developed and implemented a process responsible for diving over $80 of savings to the State of Oregon.
- PacificSource, a partner of Legacy: Strategic HQ analysis, portfolio management of leased locations, including project management.
- TriMet: HQ evaluation and site selection, acquisition and disposition of sites.
- PeaceHealth: Portfolio strategy, site selection and acquisition and disposition.
- City of Portland: Portfolio strategy, site selection and lease negotiation.
- Portland State University Center for Real Estate Advisory Board Member
- Past President Oregon Chapter of CoreNet Global
- Past President Portland State University Alumni Association
- Member of the PSU Strategic Plan Development Team
- Portland Leadership Class 2016
- American Heart Association, Executive Challenge
- Real Estate Development Graduate Certificate, Portland State University School of Urban and Public Affairs
- Master’s in Urban and Regional Planning, Portland State University School of Urban and Public Affairsr