Executive Managing Director • United States
Matt has been working in real estate for the last 15 years as a consultant and advisor. He is currently his team’s lead for the development and implementation on The State of Oregon’s portfolio optimization and evaluation strategy, achieving over $80M in realized savings over the last three years. He also served as team lead for NW Natural’s headquarters evaluation developing and implementing strategic initiatives for potential real estate options. Holding a masters in urban and regional planning and certificate in real estate development, Matt utilizes his background to help clients make well-informed and strategic decisions. Prior to becoming a licensed broker, Matt was a site selector for Cushman & Wakefield for the West Coast.
- Cushman & Wakefield Top Five Producers in 2014 - present
- 2008 Cushman & Wakefield Employee of the Year award
- Northwest Lad – Cushman & Wakefield Healthcare Advisory Group
- NW Natural: Strategic HQ analysis which considered site selection, own versus lease analysis on owned land, including design components and cost estimates, evaluated over 35 potential options, with NW Naturals steering committee identified criteria and objectively screened all options.
- OHSU: Evaluated multiple facilities, including transaction management on, potential new building (ownership), consolidation analysis of over ten departments, buy versus lease analysis, clinic location and negotiation.
- Stoel Rives: Strategic HQ analysis, in partnership with ZGF Architects, site selection, programming, developer interview and selection.
- ZGF Architects: Strategic HQ analysis, development consultant, assisted in developer selection and negotiation of financial terms.
- State of Oregon: in partnership with DAS, developed and implemented a process responsible for diving over $80 of savings to the State of Oregon.
- Legacy (in progress): Strategic Relocate/Renew analysis
- PacificSource, a partner of Legacy: Strategic HQ analysis, portfolio management of leased locations, including project management.
- GoHealth, a partner of Legacy: Site selection and transaction services for more than 10 locations.
- Portland State University Alumni Association, Executive Committee Member
- Member of the PSU Strategic Plan Development Team
- Portland Leadership Class 2016
- American Heart Association, Executive Challenge
- Real Estate Development Graduate Certificate, Portland State University School of Urban and Public Affairs
- Master’s in Urban and Regional Planning, Portland State University School of Urban and Public Affairsr