Director • United States
Matt Wright joined the St. Louis office of Cushman & Wakefield after 6.5 years of office leasing experience as a Landlord and Tenant Representative in Chicago. He currently holds a Missouri and Illinois real estate license.
Matt specializes in assisting companies with their office lease negotiations. He creates opportunities for his clients' requirements by challenging accepted standards, applying real market intelligence, and thinking creatively.
Matt is a native St. Louisan and graduated from Southern Methodist University. He currently resides in University City with his wife, Maddie and their golden retriever.
- Chicago and St. Louis office market
- Lease audit/review
- Office lease renewal process
- Tenant representation
- Landlord representation
- Entrepreneurial and start-up real estate solutions
- Office expansion/consolidation
- Test kitchen/R&D/office integration.
Southern Methodist University ‘09