Maureen D. Wilson, CCIM, SIOR
Real Estate Broker - Pyramid Brokerage • United States
CCIM, SIOR •
Maureen Dejure Wilson joined Pyramid Brokerage Company in 2000 after spending 14 years with Pyramid’s predecessor office. Maureen’s background includes work in systems development for IBM and in regional health planning. She graduated Magna Cum Laude from Bucknell University. She has a Master of Arts and MBA from Binghamton University. Maureen is licensed in New York and Pennsylvania.
Maureen has represented tenants and buyers, as well as landlords and owners in the Southern Tier of New York.
- Past president of the upstate chapter of CCIM
- Past president of the upstate chapter of SIOR
- Past president of the New York Commercial Associates of Realtors (NYSCAR)
- NYSCAR Realtor of the Year 2004
- Girl Scouts of NYPENN Pathways Woman of Distinction 2013
- Greater Binghamton Chamber of Commerce’s Civic Leader of the Year 2016
- Past president of Broome County Habitat for Humanity
- Past president and emeritus board member of Broome Community College Foundation
- Immediate past president and emeritus member of the Binghamton Philharmonic
- Immediate past chair of Binghamton University Forum
- Member of the Binghamton University Council