Associate Director • United States
Michelle Rochester sarves as a General Manager within Cushman & Wakefield’s Asset Services group. In that role, she has responsibility for all aspects of property management, including the development of asset business plans, budgeting, operations, construction management and property team leadership. She brings extensive knowledge in a wide variety of commercial office properties to her position, with more than 27 years of management experience in the Dallas market.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, Rochester served as a Property Manager for CarrAmerica and Insignia/ESG.
Awards & Associations
- Member, Dallas Chapter, Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Member, Bishop Lynch High School Parent’s Association
- Volunteer, City of Rockwall
- Westmount Realty Capital LLC
- Nationwide Insurance Co.
- Trigate Capital LLC
- Cornerstone Real Estate Advisors
- Regent Properties
- Easterly Government Properties LP
- Franklin Street Properties
- Q Real Estate