MD, Asset Management • United States
Michael G. Mire has been a member of Cushman & Wakefield’s asset and facilities management practice since 1997 and has been active in the real estate industry for more than 30 years. With the purchase of PREMISYS Real Estate Services by Cushman & Wakefield, Mr. Mire was appointed to serve as Senior Managing Director of Cushman & Wakefield’s Southern Region of the Client Solutions Group. Mr. Mire is currently responsible for overseeing Cushman & Wakefield’s management of commercial buildings and corporate facilities totaling in excess of 30 million square feet in a broad geographic area encompassing the Southeastern United States.
The Southern Region, based in Atlanta, includes clients of commercial holdings of major real estate investors and large, mixed-use corporate facilities, as well as real estate portfolios for numerous Fortune 500 companies. Mr. Mire also provides agency leasing, project management and consulting services to clients within the Southern region. Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, Mr. Mire served as Senior Vice President of Operations for PREMISYS Real Estate services. He was responsible for leasing and management of a 65-million-square-foot portfolio, serving the needs of major client corporations such as Mobil Oil, Amoco Oil, Prudential, The Southland Corporation, Xerox, AIG, Marathon Oil, MONY, Wells Real Estate Funds, Principal Financial Group and First Chicago/NBD.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting from the University of New Orleans, 1977
Awards & Associations
- Certified Property Manager
- Member, IFMA
- Member, IREM
- Poydras Plaza New Orleans, a 1.7-million-square-foot mixed-use complex with a 1,200-room Hyatt Regency Hotel
- Prudential Center Boston, a 1.5-million-square-foot office component, 300,000-square-foot retail mail, 500 luxury residential units and a 3,000-car garage
- Wachovia Financial Center, a 1-million-square-foot office tower in downtown Miami, Florida
- Bank of America Plaza, a 1.9-million-square-foot office tower in downtown Dallas, Texas
- AIG American General Center, a 2.2-million-square-foot office complex in Houston, Texas