Executive Director - Co-Leader New York Commercial Group • United States
Naoum Michael Papagianopoulos is an Executive Director with Cushman & Wakefield's Valuation & Advisory Group. He is the Co-Leader of the New York Commercial Property Practice Group. He joined Cushman & Wakefield’s Valuation & Advisory Group in March of 2005. Prior to joining the Valuation & Advisory Group, Mr. Papagianopoulos was Cushman & Wakefield’s financial analyst for budgeting and planning and has been with the company since May 2000.
Mr. Papagianopoulos' appraisal and consulting assignments have included office buildings, retail properties, hospital and medical office space, mixed-use properties, special use properties, industrial properties, transferable development rights (TDRs), vacant land, portfolios, feasibility studies and market studies.
- Master of Business Administration, Zicklin School of Business, Baruch College
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, American College of Thessalonica
- Designated Member, Appraisal Institute (MAI #461442).
- As of the current date, Naoum Papagianopoulos, MAI has completed the requirements of the continuing education program of the Appraisal Institute.
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the following state: New York – 46000048506