Sr. Director • United States
For over 25 years Mr. Charbonneau has advised corporate users and investors on real estate matters worldwide, concentrating his efforts on the Central NJ and Greater Princeton suburban markets. He and his team provide integrated, tailored solutions to maximize workplace efficiency and investor returns. The New Jersey Office Services Team is a highly dedicated group of experts in asset acquisition, disposition and repositioning on behalf of private and institutional investors. Since 1990 this team has delivered solutions for users and institutions while completing nearly $1 billion in aggregate transaction volume.
Mr. Charbonneau has served on local municipality planning committees and is a former President of the Society of Industrial & Office Realtors-NJ, former Trustee of PlanSmartNJ and Greater Mercer Transportation Management Authority (GMTMA). He is active in area Chambers and the Somerset County Business Partnership.
Previously, Milt was a broker with the office in New York City, and was responsible for significant leasing transactions in the Midtown, Downtown and Greenwich, CT markets. Career highlights Include over $525,000,000 in transactions over a 20 year period on behalf of corporations and institutional asset managers.
Awards & Associations
- New Jersey Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties
- Investment Sale: $65 million, 11 building complex net-leased to the state of New Jersey
- Headquarters Disposition: $10 million sale, World HQ of Lenox Corporation
- R & D Campus Sale: 230,000 SF facilities on behalf Johnson & Johnson, sold to Economic Development Authority-NJ
- Assemblage: Land acquisition and HQ lease negotiation for a 50,000 SF HQ. Brownfields, developer selection, and strategic planning
- Lease: 90,000 SF laboratory leasehold for United Technologies (Fortune 50)
- Landlord Representation: Over 1,000,000 SF of current Class A office and Flex buildings currently represented