Vice Chair • United States
Nick Meoli is a Vice Chairman with Cushman & Wakefield’s Florida Multifamily Investment Sales Team. Based in Tampa, Mr. Meoli co‐leads the Private Capital Group representing private owners of multifamily assets throughout the Tampa Bay, Central Florida and Jacksonville markets.
Mr. Meoli and his partner Mike Donaldson joined Cushman & Wakefield in 2019 with a combined 25+ years of experience in the field. Their expertise in multifamily investment sales includes market rate, portfolio sales, affordable housing, fractured condominium and distressed communities in primary, secondary and tertiary markets throughout the state. They have successfully represented private, institutional and lender clients on over 40,000 units totaling almost $4 billion, achieving some of the highest accolades in the industry. Additionally, the team has established themselves as market leaders for portfolio sales in Central and North Florida, having closed 33 portfolios totaling over 10,000 units in the last five years.
• Top Five Broker in the Tampa Office - Cushman & Wakefield – 2020, 2021
• Top 50 Broker Nationally - Cushman & Wakefield – 2021
• Top 10 Multifamily Teams in the United States, Real Estate Forum Magazine - 2017
• National CoStar Power Broker - 2012, 2016, 2018, 2020, 2021, 2022
• National CoStar Power Broker - 2019, 2020, 2021 (Top Sales Firm - Cushman & Wakefield)
• National Achievement Award - 2012-2018 (Top 5% - Marcus & Millichap)
Bachelor of Science, University of Tampa