Peter H. Malone
Real Estate Salesperson - Pyramid Brokerage • United States of America
Peter H. Malone joined Pyramid Brokerage Company in 2009. His prior experience includes 25 years in both residential and commercial lending and has worked with HSBC, KeyBank and Euro-Brokers.
Peter’s primary focus is in Industrial leasing and sales. Since joining Pyramid Brokerage, Peter has completed transactions totalling ±377,500 SF with a leasing/sales volume of over $8 Million.
- President’s Award for Pyramid Hudson Valley - 2011
- Sale of International Paper Company’s North American Research & Development facility in Tuxedo, NY
- Sub-lease of Redner’s Supermarket in Middletown, NY
- Sale of New York Waterway’s truck terminal in New Windsor, NY
- Lease to Cablevision of an 11,500 SF repair truck depot in Greenwood Lake, NY