Managing Director • United States
Over his 30 year career, Peter has developed, maintained and supported the varied requirements of his national and local clients. His commitment to professionalism, integrity and dedicated hard work has resulted in a high degree of client satisfaction and trusted long-term relationships as proven by his high percentage of repeat business. Peter’s account and project management experience – developed supporting Fortune 500 companies over his career – are invaluable to companies both large and small needing assistance in evaluating their real estate alternatives.
As Managing Principal with DTZ, Peter is responsible for the Eastern Pennsylvania office in Philadelphia; Peter represents the varying needs of commercial office and industrial space users. His proven Tenant Representation methodology consistently helps his clients achieve their real estate objectives often resulting in substantial savings with their occupancy costs. In addition, Peter is actively involved in business development and portfolio management providing client strategy, market analysis, financial analysis and lease negotiation assistance for his clients.
- Armstrong World
- General Services Administration (GSA)
- Liquid Hub
- Raymond James
- Travelers Insurance
- Grant Thornton
- Hitachi Data Systems
- Nationwide Insurance Company
- Rovi Corporation
- Wachovia Securities
- Farmers Insurance
- Harmelin Media
- Kelly Services
- Northwestern Mutual
- Zurich Insurance
- Nationwide Insurance. Peter was responsible for the disposition of 120,000 SF of class A office space in suburban Philadelphia. His efforts resulted in a timely, successful completion of the assignment.
- Farmers Insurance. Peter managed the project associated with the selection of their new Suburban Philadelphia sales and marketing office. His tenant representation methodology helped his client quantify their requirements, select space alternatives and achieve their financial goals for this 27,000 SF transaction.
- Rovi Corporation. Peter’s team handled the project from start to finish including site selection, space design and construction.
- Zurich Insurance. Peter led this project in the relocation of Zurich’s Center City Philadelphia office consisting of 55,000 SF. Activities included investigation of municipal incentive offerings in addition to providing turnkey tenant advisory services.
- Northwestern Mutual. Peter led this project in the relocation of NM’s King of Prussia, PA’s consisting of 15,000 SF. Activities included site selection, space design and construction. Peter has also provided brokerage guidance in the relocation of 4 additional Northwestern Mutual locations throughout Eastern and Central PA.
- Grant Thornton. Provided guidance in the negotiation and restacking of 63,000 SF of office space in the Philadelphia CBD.