Executive Director • United States
MAI • Lic #0004239-CG
Petra E. Latch, MAI was the owner of Criterion Group before joining Cushman & Wakefield in 2019. She has been in the commercial real estate appraisal field since 1999, providing consultation, appraisals and appraisal related services for a wide variety of commercial real estate related clients.
Ms. Latch’s experience is in the appraisal of residential, commercial, industrial, and investment grade properties for financing, sale or purchase, development, negotiation, allocation of purchase price, ad valorem purposes, and internal planning purposes. Property types considered have included vacant land, mixed use retail, strip and neighborhood shopping centers, garden-style and major office projects, light and heavy industrial facilities, hotels, apartment projects, subdivision, mixed used developments, education and research/development projects. Ms. Latch is also available for litigation consultation and going concern values on a project specific basis.
In addition to providing appraisal services, Ms. Latch has been committed to serving in various positions on local Appraisal Institute and real estate industry boards. She taught the real estate valuation course at the UNLV Lee School of Business for 5 years and began service in 2018 on the Clark County Board of Equalization. She is committed to education within the real estate field and is currently developing course content for real estate continuing education credits.
- Bachelor of Science, University of St. Francis, Joliet, Illinois
- Associates Degree, University of Nevada Las Vegas
- MAI Designation, Appraisal Institute - Certificate - #12438
- Adviser in Appraisal Institute Candidate Adviser Program
- Past President and VP, Las Vegas Chapter of Appraisal Institute (2013, 2014)
- Instructor RE-333, Real Estate Valuation, UNLV Lee Business School - 2014 – 2018
- President, Commercial Alliance of Las Vegas (2021)
- Member of Commercial Alliance of Las Vegas; Treasurer 2019 fiscal year
- Member of CCIM
- Candidate for CCIM Designation - Anticipated Completion 2021
- Clark County Board of Equalization - 2018 to present