Executive Director • United States
Rich specializes in representing the interests of technology companies, professional service firms and government agencies. He has extensive experience with leasing, acquisitions, dispositions, subleasing and site selection. Based in Silicon Valley, he focuses on local tenant assignments as well as regional/national account management work for multiple clients. During his career, he has completed transactions in every major U.S. market.
Rich and his team are committed providing the highest level of client representation without conflict. Recent notable transactions include assignments for SAS, Workday, ABB, County of Santa Clara, Veritas and Bosch. His clients describe him as knowledgeable, decisive and accountable.
He is an active member of CoreNet Global, a life member of the Cal Alumni Association and a past director of The Guardsmen, a 501(c)(3) non-profit providing service to at-risk youth. He is a multi-year CoStar Power Broker award recipient and was ranked in the Top 100 of all Cushman & Wakefield brokerage professionals in 2018.
- Active Member, CoreNet Global, Northern California Chapter
- Past Director, The Guardsmen, a 501(c)(3) non-profit providing services to at-risk youth
- Past Director, Santa Clara University MBA Alumni Advisory Board
- Santa Clara University Diamond Club
- Life Member, Cal Alumni Association, University of California, Berkeley
- Santa Clara University, MBA
- University of California, Berkeley, BA