Executive Managing Director • United States
Mr. Brugge is part of C&W’s Private Client Group, representing office and industrial investment properties in central Florida. In the past six years he has completed sales transactions totaling over $756 million, representing over 9.5 million square feet of office and industrial properties. Rick is partnered with Mike Davis who directs C&W’s institutional investment transactions. In 2006, he completed the largest industrial transaction in nearly a decade in Tampa Bay, Florida by selling the former Winn Dixie distribution center which contained nearly one million square feet of space. In his first two and half years in Commercial Real Estate Rick sold over $100 million in investment transactions.
Previous to his career in commercial real estate, Rick spent 11 years with Procter & Gamble. During his tenure with P&G, Rick had experiences working with major retailers including Publix, Wal-Mart, Sam’s Club, Albertsons, and Winn Dixie. Most recently, Rick ran a $16.2M business for P&G that distributed Millstone and Brothers Gourmet Coffees to over 900 retail outlets in the state of Florida.
- Southern Methodist University, Masters in Business Administration
- Southern Methodist University, Bachelor of Arts in Economics, Cum Laude
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) from the Commercial Investment Real Estate Council of the Realtors National Marketing Institute of the National Association of Realtors
- Prologis Tampa Core Industrial Portfolios I & II - Prologis
- Island Center & Waterford Plaza - Prudential Real Estate Investors
- Lagasse at Tampa Crossroads - Panattoni Development Company