Director • United States
Mr. Colon, based in Orlando, is part of Cushman & Wakefield’s Capital Markets Group, representing owners on the sale of institutional quality office and industrial investment properties throughout Florida. Rick is currently partnered with Mike Davis and Rick Brugge, collectively directing C&W’s institutional investment transactions throughout the State. Since Rick joined Cushman and Wakefield in 2016, the team has sold over $4 billion in investment transactions.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, Rick was on the investment sales team at DTZ / Cassidy Turley, where he completed over $135 million of investment sales. Prior to joining Cassidy Turley, Rick assisted in the underwriting of over 2.2 million square feet for acquisition, disposition, and development and more than 6.0 million square feet of lease. Rick has been a Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) since 2009.
• Master of Science in Finance - University of Florida, Hough Graduate School of Business
• Bachelor of Science in Finance - University of South Florida, Muma College of Business
• Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
• Cassidy Turley Rising Star- 2014
• Cushman & Wakefield Deal of the Year- 2015, 2019
• Licensed Real Estate Sales Associate, Florida