Managing Director • United States
Rick has successfully led and facilitated collaborative workplace strategy engagements with a diverse group of clients to improve both qualitative and quantitative metrics for more than 20 years. Rick has generated more than $10MM in client savings with client experiences covering a broad spectrum, including government agencies, financial and professional service organizations, consumer products, and technology and law firms.
As a member of Corporate Services team, Rick specializes in assembling the best strategic plan with clearly defined deliverables that optimize internal and external resources, resulting in comprehensive solutions for clients. These solutions include driving down occupancy costs while leveraging real estate assets that positively impact organizational culture, brand and key strategic initiatives. In addition to his workplace strategy duties, Rick currently works with a number of accounts managed by the Tampa based Corporate Services team. Recent assignments include Account Manager for Cardno Inc. and managing its U.S. portfolio.
Prior to his current role, Rick served as Head of Workplace Strategy. Before joining Cushman & Wakefield, Rick was a Workplace Consultant with Steelcase, Inc., and more recently, a Senior Business Development Manager with Haworth. In his tenure with Steelcase and Haworth, he led Workplace Strategy engagements, key strategic accounts and was responsible for securing key projects and long-term agreements with both domestic and international accounts.
- Official, FHSAA & Youth Lacrosse
- Trainer, U.S. Lacrosse Officials
- Scout Leader and Volunteer, Boy Scouts of America
- Volunteer, PKD Foundation
- Past President, St. Gabriel Pastoral Council
- Past President, Whitewater HS Band and Lacrosse Booster Club
- Bachelor’s Degree, Business Administration, The Citadel
- Burr Pilger Mayer, Workplace Strategy, San Francisco, 2013
- M&T Bank, Workplace Strategy, Baltimore, 2014
- Front Burner Brands, Workplace Strategy, Tampa, 2014-15
- CPS Energy, CHQ Strategic Program, San Antonio, 2014-15
- Shumaker, Loop, Kendrick, 2013
- Cardno, Strategic Real Estate Plan, 2014
- CPS Energy