Executive Director • United States
Rob Maloney is an Executive Director for Cushman & Wakefield’s Valuation & Advisory group in the New England area. Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, he spent 15 years with the appraisal firm Joseph J. Blake & Associates, Inc. as Director of the New England regional office. Mr. Maloney is experienced in the valuation of all commercial and residential property types (existing and proposed) and is specialized in the valuation of office properties and complex mixed-use developments throughout New England.
Mr. Maloney’s extensive office valuation experience includes traditional office, medical office, laboratory, office parks, and corporate headquarters. In his career, he has prepared appraisals for national and local banks, government agencies, insurance companies, and owners. Mr. Maloney has also provided quarterly valuations for a number of institutional investors and advisors.
- Bachelor of Science, Finance, Boston College
- Designated Member, Appraisal Institute
- Member, Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors No. 6928840
- Treasurer – MA, RI & ME Chapter of the Appraisal Institute
- Board of Directors - MA, RI & ME Chapter of the Appraisal Institute
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the following states:
Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island