Managing Principal • United States
Ryan Miller serves as Managing Principal of Cushman & Wakefield’s Greater Washington DC area. In this role, Ryan is responsible for optimizing operational and financial performance, and supporting the organization’s occupier and investor clients through the thoughtful alignment and integration of complementary disciplines and resources across the enterprise.
Previously, Ryan led Newmark’s Mid-Atlantic region, working collaboratively with the company’s regional professionals and global leadership team to create value for clients and drive sustained growth for the region.
Prior to Newmark, Ryan served as managing director in CBRE’s Global Workplace Solutions group, leading portfolio optimization and strategic transaction leadership for a global Fortune 500 technology company. Over his career, Ryan has represented a diverse range of companies, from established global corporations and professional services firms to leading investors and owners of trophy-class office buildings in hundreds of transactions with a combined value of over $500 million.
Ryan lives in McLean, Virginia with his wife and three children. He is actively involved in numerous charitable, civic and business organizations throughout the Washington, DC area.
- 40 Under 40 honoree, Washington Business Journal, 2020
- 50 Under 40 member, Real Estate Forum, 2014
- Top 35 Under 35, Bisnow on Business, 2007
- Board Member, Alumni Board of Directors, Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- Chairman, Wolf Trap Associates Board, Wolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts (2019); Encore Circle Member (active)
Mr. Miller attended Harvard Business School’s Program for Leadership Development and earned a Bachelor of Science in business management from Indiana University of Pennsylvania.
- The Economic Club of Washington, DC – Member
- Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Association of Greater DC (CREBA)
- Licensed real estate salesperson, Commonwealth of Virginia