Salvador A. Fasi
ChaneyBrooks • United States of America
Mr. Fasi specializes in Investment & Multi-Family Sales, He advises his clients (local, national, foreign-owned corporations and private investment trusts) on the acquisition and disposition of real property throughout Hawai‘i involving Hotel, Land, Multi-family, Retail and Office. Utilizing his network of property owners, attorneys and outside brokers, he finds off-market opportunities for his clients - matching qualified buyers with motivated sellers, resulting in quick and efficient sales transactions.
Mr. Fasi’s also specializes in retail brokerage representing both Landlords and Tenants. He consults with his clients on all aspects of the leasing process including site selection, tenant-mix analysis, lease valuations, lease negotiations, lease renewals and assignment of leases. A true believer in the team approach, Mr. Fasi partners with other agents in his office on most leasing and sales assignments to better service his clients’ needs.
- The Reliant Group
- Essex Property Trust
- Mori Trust
- H.I.S. Hotels
- The Shidler Group
- Cricket Wireless
- Vegas Discount Nutrition
- WDI International Inc.
- Popeye’s Hawai‘i
- Mark Robinson Trust
- Waikīkī Beachside Hotel - 72 Rooms (Buyer Representation)
- The Banyan Apartments - 57-Units (Seller Representation)
- Jano Arms Apartments - 89-units (Buyer Representation)
- Commodore Apartments - (Seller Representation)
- B.A. Social Sciences, International Trade & Relations from University of California Berkeley in 1988.