Real Estate Salesperson - Pyramid Brokerage • United States of America
Samuel J. Vulcano is a Licensed Real Estate Salesperson with Cushman & Wakefield Pyramid Brokerage Company. Having been born and raised in Fayetteville, Sam has extensive knowledge of the Syracuse community. While attending SUNY at Buffalo, Sam was elected Chief Justice of the Student Wide Judiciary system for three consecutive terms managing twenty-one Associate Justices. After graduating with a BA in Legal Studies Sam returned to Syracuse and purchased Swanson Dry Cleaners.Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield Pyramid Brokerage Company, Sam sold residential real estate for John Arquette Properties. Sam also serves as a Judge for the Syracuse University Whitman School of Management Capstone Business Plan Competition.
Sam’s formal education, knowledge of our community and experience as a small business owner give him the negotiation and marketing skills required to help you successfully buy or sell real estate. By analyzing each purchase or sale through the eyes of a small business owner Sam focuses on your bottom line to be sure you have the best strategy available. Whether you are looking to buy, sell, or just have a general question about real estate please don’t hesitate to contact him.
- Disposition of multiple Nice N Easy excess properties in Clay NY, Baldwinsville NY, Rome, NY, Penneville, NY, Preble, NY, and Canastota, NY.
- Represented Brooklyn Pickle in the purchase of 3+/- Acres on Buckley Rd.
- Represented the Landlord of Green Hills Plaza for a 16,000SF Planet Fitness
- Represented the Seller of 2042 Erie Blvd East to Korean BBQ.
- Represented CST (Nice n Easy) on purchase of 2.5 ± Acres on Taft Road for $925,000 – Syracuse, NY
BA in Legal Studies from SUNY Buffalo