Executive Director • United States
Sean Kropke is a Tenant Representative specializing in the National and North Suburban Chicago markets. For over 26 years Sean has worked with clients to identify cost-saving measures for mid to large sized companies. His expertise in identifying alternative, out-of-the-box solutions for new acquisition of office, industrial, and flex space and lease restructuring brings a unique focus for this client's real estate needs.
- Walgreens, Inc.
- Accretive Health
- CPI Card Group Inc.
- Packaging Corporation of America
- Shamrock Foods
- Member of Chicago Real Estate Organization Association (CREO)
- Member of Chicago Owners and Leasing Brokers Associations (COLBA)
- Member of National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Gary Beban Award, Awarded to top producer in Chicagoland area for all specialty lines, 2008
- Colbert Coldwell Circle, to the top 3% producers worldwide, 2003, 2005, 2008
- Awarded the NAIOP Office Transaction of the Year (Voted by Peers —2007, 2008)
- Number One Broker in Bannockburn Office, 2005, 2008, 2009
- Greater Chicago Food Depository Award, Nominee Office Broker of The Year, 2008
- Recipient of the Top Ten CBRE Chicago Office Broker Award, 2001-2008
- Top Five Brokers in Bannockburn Office Award, 2001- 2015
- Quality Service Award, 1996
- Distinguished Achievement Award, 1994
Illinois State University, Bachelor of Science