Director • United States
Skye Cook specializes in tenant representation and corporate real estate services for both office and industrial occupiers. From strategic portfolio analysis to site selection, acquisitions/dispositions, comprehensive cost analysis comparisons, and lease negotiations, she is dedicated to delivering best-in-class real estate solutions to national and international clients. She is involved in extensive global lease renewals, relocations and restructures, as well as identifying strategic new locations for both publicly traded and privately held firms.
Ms. Cook provides process management and quality control, aligning her client’s physical real estate needs with their business plan. Her approach is defined as “creative yet methodical”, along with her commitment to provide the best resources to ensure client satisfaction and successful outcomes.
Awards & Associations
- CREW Network, Member
- Minnesota Commercial Real Estate Women (MNCREW), Mentor and Past President (2013)
- Minnesota Commercial Association of Realtors (MNCAR)
- MN Chapter of C&W's WIN (Women's Integrated Network), co-chair of the Mentorship Committee
- CornerHouse, Director on the Board and Philanthropy Committee.
- GES (Global Experience Specialists)
- ON Services
- Renters Warehouse
- UBS Financial Services
- Guardian Life
- Thomson Reuters
- Natural Resource Group
- Clock Four
- Captivate Network