Senior Director • United States
A Senior Director in Cushman & Wakefield’s Dallas office, Stuart Smith is a 35-year real estate veteran with experience in all phases of office and industrial real estate, including facility acquisition and disposition, environmentally problematic properties, build-to-suit-to-own, build-to-suit-to-lease, tenant and landlord representation, consulting, and site acquisition and disposition. He has handled a full spectrum of real estate transactions for a diverse group of clients and industries, and has been a member of several teams involved in corporate services throughout the Southwest and Midwest, securing numerous complex build-to-suits and disposition assignments involving excess corporate assets. During his career, he has completed more than 800 assignments totaling more than 90 million square feet.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, Smith worked at two nationally recognized regional companies in Dallas; The Swearingen Company and Fults Associates.
- Del Monte Corp., built-to-suit – 687,500 SF
- Broder Bros., distribution center, DFW Airport – 358,000 SF
- DaimlerChrysler, build-to-suit, Toledo – 300,000 SF
- Mercedes-Benz Financial, build-to-suit, Fort Worth – 200,000 SF
- Coca-Cola, regional headquarters, Dallas – 119,000 SF
- DaimlerChrysler, build-to-suit, Indiana – 119,000 SF
- Chrysler Financial, lease renewal, Westlake – 100,000 SF
- DaimlerChrysler, build-to-suit, Toledo – 85,000 SF
- General Motors, multiple distribution center site searches, East Coast
- Member, Southwest Chapter, CoreNet Global
- Member, Society of Office and Industrial Realtors (SIOR)
- Member, Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP)
- Member, Warehouse Education Research Council (WERC)
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, Tulane University
- Broder Bros.
- Chrysler Financial Services
- Coca-Cola Refreshment
- Del Monte
- Delphi Automotive
- Derse, Inc.
- Farmers Insurance
- General Motors
- Lockheed Martin
- Mercedes-Benz Financial Services
- Packaging Corp. of America and CSL Plasma
- Quill Corp.
- Toshiba Business Solutions
- Tree of Life