Sr. Director • United States
Sydney Johnson is an accomplished member of the Cushman & Wakefield brokerage team. Her team has completed more than 1,200 transactions during the past 12 years encompassing over 10 million square feet.
Her efforts are focused on Landlord and Tenant representation as well as Buyers and Sellers of Property. She is a strategic advisor to investment and corporate clients, providing real estate solutions on a local and national level. As a respected high-performance real estate professional, her strengths include market knowledge, site selection, negotiation and an unsurpassed commitment to her clients.
Sydney has more than 30 years of sales experience in account development and account management. Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, she was a successful account manager for Grainger, Inc. Her past experience along with her drive and determination has served her well in the commercial real estate industry.
Awards & Associations
- Received SIOR designation and serves as the Treasurer
- Member of National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Serves on the NAIOP Community Enhancement Committee, where she was co-chair for 3 years
- Serves on NAIOP’s Events Committee and has been a mentor in the mentorship program
- Member of the Minnesota Commercial Association of Real Estate (MNCAR)
- Recipient of Co-Star’s “Power Broker” Award
- Business Journal’s “Women in Business” Award, 2013
- NAIOP’s Volunteer of the Year award, 2015
- St. Paul Fire & Marine Co.
- CBRE Global Investors
- TA Realty
- Alidade Capital
- Lincoln Property Company
- First Industrial Real Estate
- Upsher-Smith Laboratories
- Colony Northstar Inc.
- Seasonal Specialties
- Social Indoor
- The Meritex Company
- Cantel Medical
For Lease • Warehouse/Distribution
3900 Annapolis Ln N
Plymouth, MN 55447