Executive Director • United States
In November 1996, Mr. Tolson joined Cushman & Wakefield of Texas, Inc.’s Dallas office. He was appointed to Cushman & Wakefield’s Valuation & Advisory Hospitality & Gaming Practice Group in 1998 and became a Senior Director of Valuation & Advisory in 2009. In 2018, Mr. Tolson was promoted to Executive Director.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, Mr. Tolson was employed from 1984 to 1990 as a real estate loan officer and portfolio manager with The Travelers Realty Investment Company, working in their Houston and Boston offices, becoming an Assistant Vice President in 1989. In 1990 Mr. Tolson entered the real estate appraisal profession with Ann Allison and Associates, Inc. of Dallas, Texas. From 1995 to 1996 Mr. Tolson was a real estate loan officer with USL Capital Corporation in Dallas.
Appraisal and consulting assignments have included vacant land, office buildings, shopping centers, auto dealerships, industrial complexes, commercial properties, residential properties, hotels and resort properties throughout the United States. Valuations have been made of proposed, partially completed, renovated and existing structures. Mr. Tolson also has experience in ad valorem tax consulting and condemnation appraising.
- Valuation & Advisory Service Excellence Award, Cushman & Wakefield of Texas, Inc., Dallas Area, 1997, 2006
- Top Producing Valuation & Advisory Professional, Cushman & Wakefield of Texas, Inc., Dallas Area, 2003
- Top Valuation & Advisory Professional, Cushman & Wakefield of Texas, Inc., Dallas Area, 2002
- Top 10 Producing Valuation & Advisory Professional, Cushman & Wakefield of Texas, Inc., Dallas Area, 2014
- Master of Business Administration, University of Houston
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Southern Methodist University
- Bachelor of Arts, Southern Methodist University
- Designated Member, Appraisal Institute (MAI #10057), As of the current date, Timothy Tolson, MAI has completed the requirements of the continuing education program of the Appraisal Institute
- Texas Real Estate Salesperson (Lic #357741)
- Senior Property Tax Consultant, State of Texas (#2613)
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the following states:
- Arkansas - CG 1725
- Louisiana - G1807
- Mississippi - GA-695 non resident
- Oklahoma - 12616CGA
- New Mexico - 03420-G
- Texas - TX1320653G