Executive Director • United States
Specializes in office, retail, and sale transactions, primarily in the Central San Diego area. Over 30 years of experience in commercial real estate focusing on added value opportunities with expertise in institutional investments, lender-owned properties, commercial land sales, high density and single-family land transactions, multifamily sales, office and retail sale transactions.
- Cassidy Turley BRE Commercial Founder/Co-Owner
- Member of the Board of Directors 1990, 1991, 1999, 2000, 2011, 2012 and 2013
- Top Producer, companywide 1993, 1995, 1998, 2000, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2008 - 2016
- City of Hope Cancer Center, Marshall’s Roundup – Participant
- Hearst Elementary Foundation – Member
Urban Land Institute (ULI) – Member
Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, PA – Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
For Sale • Land
SWC of Church Ave & Davidson St.
Chula Vista, CA 91910
For Sale • Office
850 Prospect St.
La Jolla, CA 92037