Managing Director • United States of America
Mr. Goetz is managing principal of Grant Street Associates, Inc. (GSA). He is responsible for landlord and tenant representation, owner and tenant relations, lease negotiations, analyses, and consulting. Mr. Goetz also serves as the primary liaison with Cushman & Wakefield, of which GSA is an Alliance member. Prior to forming GSA in March of 1993, Tim spent 19 years with the Galbreath Company in Pittsburgh, holding various positions including Director of Leasing and Senior Vice President. As SVP, he had responsibility for the management and leasing of nearly 6.0 million square feet of downtown and suburban office space.
Currently, Mr. Goetz oversees the leasing activities for more than 1.25 million square feet of office space on behalf of owners and landlords within the Pittsburgh market. Mr. Goetz was instrumental in helping GSA to secure agency accounts in excess of 2.0 million square feet with McKnight Realty to include: The Grant Building (450,000 square feet), Heinz 57 Centre (790,000 square feet) and the H. W. Oliver Building (468,914 square feet).
- AR Building Company
- McKnight Realty
- Certified Real Property Administrator (RPA)
- Member of the Professional Standards and Arbitration Committee for the Realtors Association of Metropolitan Pittsburgh (RAMP)
- Past VP and board member of Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Member of Board of Directors for Asset, Inc. – currently board President
- Member of Board of Directors for the National Aviary, Executive Committee Member