Iowa Commercial • United States of America
Senior Vice President, CCIM •
Tom Knapp serves as Senior Vice President of Cushman & Wakefield Iowa Commercial Advisors with over 26 years of real estate experience. Throughout his career, he has completed over $2 billion in consulting and brokerage transactions.
Tom’s experience is in brokerage, consulting and property management with an emphasis in industrial and office property. This has provided expertise in discounted cash flow analysis using Argus and Lotus. He also has extensive experience with property tax assessment valuation and consultation for assessors and for property owners including testifying as an expert witness. Additional experience includes maintenance services, general contracting services, and construction management.
- Designated Member of the Appraisal Institute (MAI), 1997-2015
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, State of Iowa
- Iowa Commercial Real Estate Association Member
- Iowa CCIM Chapter Member
- Chairman, National Grievance Committee for the Appraisal Institute, 2004-2005
- Active in numerous children’s charities
- Industrial: urban and rural locations, manufacturing, warehouse, flex space, mini-storage and special use properties
- Office: multi-tenant, high-rise, corporate campus, medical, and condominium
- Automobile dealerships, service facilities and washing facilities
- Retail: single and multi-tenant retail including neighborhood, community and regional shopping centers
- Special use properties include but are not limited to motels and hotels, nursing homes, assisted living, child care facilities, airport hangars, mobile home parks, golf courses, development land, churches, branch banks, health clubs and agricultural