Executive Director • United States
SIOR • 00834680
Wayne Kress, SIOR, is Bakersfield's senior industrial broker, advising clients since 1981. Previously, he was a principal of CB Bakersfield Partners, Inc., which operated as an Affiliate of CBRE, Inc. from 2000 to 2012. Before that, he was employed as a sales professional by CBRE, Inc. from 1982 to 2000. He founded Golden Empire Industrial Team in 1999, which has facilitated the absorption of millions of building space and the sale of more than 2,000 acres of land.
Wayne is a Director and Vice Chairman of Kern Economic Development Corporation, a Director and Past Chairman of Mid State Development Corporation, Bakersfield's liaison agency for SBA real estate loans. He has been a Rotarian since 1986, where he has donated countless hours to his community. He served the Bakersfield East Rotary Club as President in 1998 and was named the Club's Rotarian of the Year in 2006.
Wayne earned a Bachelor of Science in Finance and Marketing from U.C. Berkeley. He holds a California Broker License.
- Baker Hughes
- Nabors Well Services Co.
- Weatherford International Ltd.
- Nusil Technology
- State Farm Insurance
- FMC Technology
- Square D Company
- Coca Cola Enterprises
- Castle & Cooke
- The Allen Group
- Panattoni Development Co.
- W.R. Reyneveld
- U.S. Cold Storage
- PCL Industries
- Jacobs Engineering
- Oilfield Instrumentation USA
- Licensed California Real Estate Broker
- Member, Society of Industrial and Office Realtors
- Vice Chairman and Director, Kern Economic Development Corporation
- Director and Former Chairman, Mid State Development Corporation (Bakersfield's SBA Liaison)
- Member and Past President, Bakersfield East Rotary Club
- Member, Bakersfield Chamber of Commerce
- Former Director, Plank Foundation