Executive Director • United States
Wendy has been actively involved in commercial real estate in the Tampa Bay region since 1985. She is a licensed broker with more than $600 million in sales and lease transactions. Wendy’s extensive experience includes numerous transactions for the sale and purchase of land, investment real estate, historic buildings, and for the leasing and sale of many office, industrial and retail buildings. Wendy has specialized in commercial real estate in the Tampa Bay region for over 35 years and is very active in business and professional communities. She focuses on commercial real estate transactions in the southern Tampa Bay region with specific specialty in the South Pinellas County market.
Wendy has earned a reputation as one of the region's most prolific producers. She has consistently received the Florida Gulf Coast Commercial Association of Realtors Pinnacle Award for Top Producer, earning the Top Office Broker market-wide nine times. Additionally, she was awarded the President's Service Award in 2012 and 2017. She has been very active on the Boards of a community bank, regional sports commission, a private school and several arts organizations and served as a mayor-appointed commissioner on the St. Petersburg Development Review Commission for ten years. Wendy was honored to be the 2019 President of the Florida Gulf Coast Commercial Association of Realtors.
- Florida Gulf Coast Commercial Association of Realtors President 2019, Board of Directors 2012-2020
- St. Petersburg Downtown Partnership Board of Directors 2020-2022
- Mayor Appointed Commissioner, St. Petersburg’s Development Review Commission 2004-2013
- Freedom Bank of America Founding Director and Board of Directors 2005-2012
- Served on the Boards of the Tampa Bay Area Sports Foundation, Morean Arts Center and the Canterbury School of Florida
- B.S. Finance and Marketing, The University of Tennessee
- Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Florida Gulfcoast Commercial Association of Realtors
For Lease • Office
200 Central Avenue
St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Total Available Space: 24,711 SF
Rental Price: $40.00 - $45.00 USD