Maximizing talent potential with flexible workplaces
With the rise of technology, distance is no longer an obstacle but the key to creating a capable, global talent pool. As a result, the need for flexible work spaces is growing across the country and around the world. At Cushman & Wakefield, we help you create experiential, flexible workplaces that meet the changing needs of your business and help you attract and retain the best talent—wherever they may be located. Our Flexible Workplace Solutions team is your trusted partner to deliver flexible space offerings for:
- Occupiers, who want turnkey, flexible workplace solutions, composed of culture-rich, tech-enabled wellness and hospitality offerings.
- Investors, who want to offer an experiential, flexible workplace and operate this model within their entire portfolio.
Our Flexible Workplace Solutions experts are flex-provider leaders, strategists, builders and consultants who were pioneers in creating high-tech, high-touch flexible offices. We partner with best-in-class flexible office, technology, hospitality and wellness providers globally to delivery flexible workplace advisory services and products. Look to our Flexible Workplace Solutions team to create a workplace culture that allows talent to work from anywhere, offering:
We enable Occupier and Investor flexible workplace strategies through agile CRE consulting services.
- Institutional knowledge
- Strategic advisory
- Industry insights
Workplace as a Service
Using Flex effectiveness and compare tools, we search, broker and manage flexible workplace assets and portfolios on behalf of Occupiers and Investors.
- Flex and Serviced Office Portfolio Management Services
- Flex Brokerage Search and Transaction Representation
- Built 4 U White Label Advisory and Products
- Flex Effectiveness and Compare Tools
Flex Knowledge Center
We have the institutional knowledge, credible advisory support and tools to develop an agile portfolio management strategy that aligns flexible workplace capabilities and critical business challenges, including:
- Merger integration
- Corporate relocation
- Cloud migration
- Leading standards
- Multi-generational workforce
- Culture improvement
- Customer experience
- Nimble real estate
- Talent acquisition and retention
- Workforce and organizational structure optimization