Maximizing talent potential with flexible workplaces
The rise of technology makes distance less important in creating an enabled, global, talent pool. As a result, the need for flexible workspaces is growing across the country and around the world. At Cushman & Wakefield, we help you create experiential, flexible workplaces that meet the changing needs of your business and that help to attract and retain the best talent—wherever they may be located. Our Flexible Office Services team is your trusted partner to deliver flexible space offerings for:
- Occupiers, who want turnkey, flexible workplace solutions, composed of culture-rich, tech-enabled wellness and hospitality offerings.
- Investors, who want to offer an experiential, flexible workplace and operate this model within their entire portfolio.
Our Flexible Office Services experts are flex-provider leaders, strategists, builders and consultants who are pioneers in creating high-tech, high-touch flexible offices. We partner with best-in-class flexible office, technology, hospitality and wellness providers globally to delivery flexible workplace advisory services and products. Look to our Flexible Office Services team to create a workplace culture that allows talent to work from anywhere, offering:
- FlexCompare: No matter what an occupier’s flex needs are, Flex Compare presents a comprehensive view of the most well-suited options in a market, from the best flex providers in the area.
- Flex Portfolio Management: Whether in a single market or in a portfolio around the world, our team of flex transaction experts advise our clients on aligning flexible workplace capabilities to critical current and future business challenges. Cushman & Wakefield employs decades of institutional knowledge, successful advisory support, and sophisticated transaction enablement tools into an agile portfolio management strategy. Occupier clients benefit from speed-to-market agility and workplace experience advantages for the workforce that saves time, money, and effort.
- Flex OS: Understand realistic flex needs for your business and maximize value for your company and your employees in a flexible workplace environment you control. Cushman & Wakefield provides advisory and/or project management services to incorporate flex features in the space you occupy. Our member experience management platform will ensure your business can achieve its potential -- and that your employees get the right services they require.
- Flex Start: Gain a head start for faster, easier market entry by starting small in flex office, and pivot to a standard lease when you need to scale. Cushman & Wakefield provides a powerful team approach that includes experts in flexible office, local markets, and workplace strategy to help you minimize transition hassles and develop hybrid options to fit your long-term plans and strategy.
- Flexparency: With our financial insight engine, Flexparency, our clients gain negotiating leverage and strategic options by knowing the revenue and profit potential of flexible workspace in a property/investment.
- Launchpad: Through Launchpad, Cushman & Wakefield steps in to assess and take over underperforming Flex operations. Within weeks, we stabilize and improve operations if possible, and gather critical operational insights so Landlords can make fully informed strategic decisions with their space.
- Flex RFP: Cushman & Wakefield helps landlord and investor clients improve their amenity strategy within their flexible workspace portfolios, use Flex RFP to find the most suitable providers to operate in a building, and assess various deal structures to maximize returns. We assess the profit potential of flex at the location, secure bids from operators, and help landlords and investors assess the strengths an opportunity of proposals to find the most realistic, profitable, and sustainable match.